Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Trio of Ships


I couldn't resist this cheeky stamp set Naughty Nautical from Simon Says Stamps but this time I've turned it into something for Christmas. I stamped the ships threes times and used gold embossing powder.
The most difficult thing was trying to match the font colour to my PC generated sentiment, this was really annoying cos I have the numbers of gold, silver and copper somewhere safe!
The papers are just some leftovers that I trying to be good and use up.
I hoping to have some time in my craftroom some busy days are coming up and I need to get in advance with some DT work so hope Mr Mojo is up for the job.
Back at 2pm with the new challenge.


22 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awesome card for a guy. Have a fun and crafty day.

Margaret said...

Loved it. Beautiful stamp.
Hugs
Margaret M

brenda said...

Clever way to use the stamps Debby, so effective.

B x

José said...

Love it! great card with the ships!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Debby. Love the colour scheme,

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab card Debby! Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

A really wonderful card Debby, love the sailing ships, hugs Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your card Debby...lovely images and papers

Anne

heidy said...

This is gorgeous Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Erica ♥ said...

Very nice card ☺
Hugs Erica ☼

Bonnie Weiss said...

Nice to see embossing powder used ... so many of us began our stamping adventures using it and then we seem to have tucked it away and forgotten about it. You got excellent coverage on these ships ... very nice.

Berry said...

Superb xmas card Debby love the take on the xmas tune! Hugs Rebekah xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh this is so cute! I love it!

Lin said...

What a great use of that stamp set, Debby! Love it!

Claire said...

Brilliant Christmas card. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debby xx

Anonymous said...

A wonderful card Debby, fabulous embossing!
Helen x

Beryl said...

Love what you've done with the ships and the sentiment I've got that song going through my head now.
I too have the numbers for the metallic colours but keep forgetting I've got them. Perhaps I should leave them on the desk top (as well as a safe place coz they'll probably get buried on the desk).
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

This is cool! I love how you stamped it three times! Very creative! Gotta try this! Thanks for the inspiration!

XxJULESxX said...

Oh well done Debby! looks just fab!

Grenouille Greetings said...

BRILLIANT! Really brilliant! And clever - I immediately started singing the next line mind you! Nice font too, Debby! Hugs, Lesley