Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Happy Halloween


I had no idea how I was going to make this card work, I wanted to use the All Seasons Tree and I so wanted to used the Hey Pumpkin Cat both from Simon Says Stamps Exclusives, Not helped that I don't have much Halloween papers floating around the craftroom.
But I found a few bits of papers and I decided to use On the Line Circle die to be honest I wanted the card to go longways but the tree didn't fit and there was no way I wasn't going to use it so that was how the card was born.
I paper pieced the leaves, pumpking and the puddy cat which is so cut popping out of the pumpkin.
Managed the a card yesterday but it still needs some fluffy fur stuck on it and to be glitterized, fingers cross I get a card done today.


Back at to 2pm with the new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


22 comments:

  1. Popping in for my morning peek at activity Debby, hope you have a good day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Debby love that little cat...great layout

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Debby. I love the tree and the cute cat with the pumpkin. Fabulous layout too
    hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Debby.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun card Debby - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the falling leaves and the cute Kitty x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Debby! Love your layout.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card. Love those papers too debby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one Debby, it's gorgeous and the colours are fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Debby - love the Autumnal colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Debby!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant Halloween card Debby, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous Halloween card - the image is so sweet.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card, I love the cat image

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is brilliant!!! I love the layout and that tree is fantastic with the falling leave! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning card debby.fab design and i love the cute kitty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and for taking the time to comment.
I’ve temporarily taken off comment moderation so spammers I will find you, delete you and report you!
luv
Debby