Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Happy Halloween


I had no idea how I was going to make this card work, I wanted to use the All Seasons Tree and I so wanted to used the Hey Pumpkin Cat both from Simon Says Stamps Exclusives, Not helped that I don't have much Halloween papers floating around the craftroom.
But I found a few bits of papers and I decided to use On the Line Circle die to be honest I wanted the card to go longways but the tree didn't fit and there was no way I wasn't going to use it so that was how the card was born.
I paper pieced the leaves, pumpking and the puddy cat which is so cut popping out of the pumpkin.
Managed the a card yesterday but it still needs some fluffy fur stuck on it and to be glitterized, fingers cross I get a card done today.


Back at to 2pm with the new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.


22 comments:

brenda said...

Popping in for my morning peek at activity Debby, hope you have a good day.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card. Debby love that little cat...great layout

Anne

Margaret said...

This is so cute.
Hugs
Margaret M

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really adorable Debby! Susan x

Juls said...

This is fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the tree and the cute cat with the pumpkin. Fabulous layout too
hugs Sue x

Beryl said...

Brilliant card Debby.
Beryl xx

rachel said...

fun card Debby - love it xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is super sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card, love the falling leaves and the cute Kitty x Susan x

Pauline said...

Fabulous card Debby! Love your layout.
Hugs,

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super cute card. Love those papers too debby x

cuilliesocks said...

I love this one Debby, it's gorgeous and the colours are fabulous, Kate x

Claire said...

Fab card Debby - love the Autumnal colours. Hugs, Claire x

heidy said...

Fab card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

cotnob said...

A brilliant Halloween card Debby, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous Halloween card - the image is so sweet.
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

A perfect Halloween card!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, I love the cat image

SemSee said...

This is brilliant!!! I love the layout and that tree is fantastic with the falling leave! Love it! xx

coops said...

stunning card debby.fab design and i love the cute kitty :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Great site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.