Wednesday, October 31, 2012

woyww


I haven't joined in with WOYWW for some time only because I'm a creature of habit and my desk never looks any different from week to week. But today I have to show my new inkpad caddy, I seemed to be collecting stampin up inkpads and they are a pain to sit on top of each other So I asked Hubby for a caddy for my Birthday. 
Yes I know I'm downsizing but somehow this will have to fit in wherever I'm going and I did clean up the shelf to put it there but it might not be able to stay there the top gets quite warm from the light.

Just to prove nothing has changed a pic of my desk and you can see some papers I've been using and wished I hadn't but more of that tomorrow.


11 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab caddy Debby. Don't you just love it when the other half treats you to something you actually want!! LOL
Debbiex

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your new caddy Debby....great birthday present

Anne

Unknown said...

I need to invest in some cool caddy's and such...nice! #25

Ali H said...

Fun stuff - and cute ways to organise stuff are always fun to show off !! Have a great week ! Ali #57

scrappymo! said...

Ohhh, those ink pad caddys are so neat...As you say the pads are a pain to stack on their own...what a great gift from your hubby!

Sandra H said...

They look good storage debs! x

Tammy said...

Fun storage! Love to have the inks all lined up and ready to use. My desk often looks the same too so I can relate. Thanks for sharing! Happy WOYWW! Tammy #106

Bernice said...

A great storage unit for your inkpads Debby - now you'll have an excuse to buy more to fill it all up! I have just the little 'stampin spots' pads - but it seems like they have stopped making them.
Bernice #7

Berry said...

Loving the ink storage I need something like this! TFS Debby hugs rebekah xx

Sandra said...

Wow Debby.... you are so organized. Love your workspace.
Hugs
Sandra x

Andrea said...

fab caddy i love it but then i love anything that organizes me. I like the look of the papers and now very curious as to what has happened ? you gave a hint of an issue..? ..I am so nosey and will be back to check it out!..LOL
sorry im late not enough hours in the day have a fab weekend x '77