Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pink


It's time for another challenge on Everybody Art Challenge and this week we're looking for some Bling we're also showcasing Kenny K images.
Now I'll be honest I'm not keen but that doesn't mean I don't understand why some people love them, if we all like the same things wouldn't blogging be boring. I actually have someone in the house who loves these images and this card has disappeared.
I actually love how I did her boots, yes each one of those straps were cut out and layered and she reminds me a bit of PINK but DD says she wears her hair shorter.
The papers are Teresa Collins and  used gems for the centre of flowers for my bit of bling. My parcel from Stampin Up arrived and inside was the new Butterfly punch which had to be used even if it wasn't appropriate.
I think I may get some more of these images which will please my DD no end.
Don't forget to check out the team and hope you can join us.

25 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Debby love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card Debby ;o)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the image and funky retro style papers. Great colours and fab flowers xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love it Debby I always think these images are so funky! Love those flowers don't they go so well with the ones on the paper!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Debby great image and love the layout

Anne

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

MarkerGeek said...

This is fabulous, Debby! Love how you've coloured her.

~Elaine
Quixotic Cards

Willy's creations said...

So cute!

Hugs,Willy

Irene said...

What a funky girl Debby, love how she looks on your colourful card!

xx Irene

heidy said...

Fabolous card Debby!!!
XXX Heidy

Beryl said...

I keep promising myself some KK images but still haven't got round to it. I think this one with the great 'Debby' treatment looks fab - as does the rest pf the card - and you can always find space for a butterfly I think.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful card,lovely image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby, such a trendy image. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and the flowers

Hugs Sue

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debby, great image and love those flowers & papers.
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Debby, love the papers and colours and the image is gorgeous, fabulous work on her boots..

Luv CHRISSYxx

rachel said...

great image Debby - really fab - love the reds xx

Marian said...

Prachtige kaart en mooi de kleuren
Groetjes

Tracey said...

Loving this card! So fabulous!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW WOW WOW

coops said...

so stunning debby.fab sassy image and i love your colours :D

x coops xx

coops said...

so stunning debby.fab sassy image and i love your colours :D

x coops xx

Sandra H said...

Totally Fabulous!! x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, not surpirsed it has gone, great colours and layout. I do like the image.

Kath x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Debby, a great image and great colours!
Helen x

XxJULESxX said...

wow love it! gorgeous and colouring is amazing Debby!