Less is More purple challenge only problem was I need a light and dark purple and the only one I could find was Perfect Plum and Light Plum inkpads from Stampin Up. Then when I cut out the balloons and made it predominately purple the light Plum which looks more like pink stood out more than the purple.
Never mind I thought I would have a go with distress inks instead, so I stamped a couple pieces of card and embossed with white powder than got down to blending Mulled ! and Dusty Concord. Made a lovely job with just the right amount of distressing then stamped a verse in the middle looked b****y awful and it went in the bin.
I also distess a couple of bits of card to stamp using black ink this wasn't the time for the inkpad not being juicy enough and it was only when I stamped did I find out so they went in the bin.
So that left this one but there are issues first off, there is a mark in the middle which a butterfly is conveniently hiding but one odd butterfly looks out of place consequently there are now three butterflies using a very old punch.
Then there is the smudged sentiment because I'm stamping on linen card you need to be extra firm guess I was bit too firm. But here it is in all its glory and I shall be wearing purple for the next few days.