Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flutterby Sunday

I've been wanting to do the Ismaki sketch but thought it wouldn't work so well for the last Christmas cards I wanted to do. So has soon as I finished the last one, I started thinking about this sketch and add Butterfly for an extra option, well you knew there would be one somewhere. So I used my favorites templates which I made myself, they're my favourite butterfly shaped, copied on photocopy at different sizes, unfortunately I don't have that copier any more and my new one doesn't do different size so the templates are getting tatty. I used Prarie Urban BG but I'm not sure now of the aqua coloured card, I used it to match the touch of green in the papers but its not very obvious.

More fantastic cards, this time from Jo, with a lovely glittered Tilda and sparkly snowflake.

And this beauty from Leanne, not only a fabulous cardmaker but her stories about her little horrors are so funny.

I managed four more layouts for the Secret Project which I quite pleased with still several to go but I feel I've made good headway into the project.



15 comments:

Jo said...

Your card is so beautiful Debby! Glad mine reached you in one piece! Happy Christmas to you and your family and hope it's a great New Year for you x

Jill said...

ohh Debby this is gorgeous hun, I love the butterfly your cards are just amazing and I love to look at what you've created gorgeous cards from your friends too hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

Love your butterfly card Debbie, I really like the colours together.

Becky said...

Hi Debby! What a fantastic card you've created and the ones you've received are smashing too!
If I don't 'speak' to you before I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!!
Love Becky xx

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a stunning card. So well done. Hugs Marja

Carole said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours.
Carole x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I love your card that butterfly is just so pretty.
I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Linda S. L said...

so cute that butterfly! loved the card :)

and such nice cards you've recived :)

merry christmas :)

Janna said...

Wow, all of these cards are amazing but the butterfly one is amazing!!! I love the textures and the butterfly is perfect!!!

Wonderful job!

Happy Holidays!!

Janna

nessy said...

oh debby this card is so stunning ~love butterflies anyway (meaning of my name)~so much detail ~beautiful!!
hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

de maginfiques cartes avec de sublime tampons
bizz Mu

Ila said...

I love this card....Beautiful!!..your coloring and layout is Fabulous!!..the cards you recieved are Gorgeous as well..TFS!!.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!...Hugs, Ila

Sheila said...

Lurrrrrverly card Debbie.

If your templates are made from paper.....worry not.
Stick them onto some stiff acetate and cut around them to strengthen them.
I use some chopping mats that I got from Poundland for making all my templates so that they never wear.
Another thing you could use is those big plastic placemats which I think are about 75p from Tesco.
Hugs and a Happy Christmas
Sheila-x-

Bev said...

Love these cards Debby but the Ismaki one is absolutely exquisite! My gob is smacked (again!!)

hugs Bev x

F-Rose said...

wow very beautifull butterflies