Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday 24th

I couldn't go to a crop and not do at least one Jake layout, which is where this one comes in. It a really simple layout but I faffed about so much it too ages. If you click on it, it will go large and you can see I doodled dots on the stars and the number 2.
Our holiday is coming to a end and we will be home over the weekend and I'm hoping I might manage to get to the Scrapbuddies crop on Sunday especially has we get a hour extra in bed due to the clocks going back on Saturday night.

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow another lovely layout, i really should get my photos out and scrapbook! linda x

carolann said...

Brilliant Lo love the colours you
have used hun and the pics are awesome
well done xxxx

jo said...

oh how sweet, the photo's look like they had great fun, huggs jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely layout, really like the doodling on the stars.