Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday 17th

I love this LO I did at the Every Moment Matters crop, it came together so quickly although originally I wasn't going to use pink, so I have to thank my Sis for coming up with the large BG chipboard letters. The paper I'm not sure what they are they came with a kit from Scrapagogo kit but I think it could noteworthy by Making Memories, the lacey ribbon for poppicrafts and the punches for the flowers and the threading water strip.

Typically I've photo this in the morning and I'm not sure why but I can't get a really sharp picture unless I photo in the afternoon, how the camera worked this out I'm not sure unless there's a prob with the camera operator.
Today we leave Madrid on the TVE or is AVE not sure which but its a fast train and we should arrive in Barcelona in two and half hours but BIL wanted to have lunch on the train so we had to go First Class it cost more than the flights!


12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is really a lovely layout. The pink just brings everything together. Perhaps try putting your page on a white background and immediately your camera will read more light and the pic should be sharper. Enjoy your lunch on the train ... sounds very romantic. Warm regards

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely page, I love the pink on it, and such lovely photos hun! Hugs Linda x

cats whiskers said...

Love this layout, the pink and blue are perfect together. Sounds like yoy are havig a busy time hope you areenjoying it
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

great layout and I love the touch of pink! hugs, annie x

Anne said...

Wow, this is superb! Never got into scrapbooking cos I never remember my camera! Hope you enjoy Barcelona and your meal on the train x

Sue said...

gorgeous LO, loving the pink and blue and the chippises look fab:)

sue
xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous LO Debby, Hope you have a great holiday. Hugs, Nikki x

Wendy said...

This is lovely
Wendy x

Marlou McAlees said...

wow, great layouts Debby!!! fab work indeed :) and love your snowman card, very sweet :) have a great weekend xx

carolann said...

Fabulous lo hun love the pics WTG xxxx

gina g said...

love the LO its fab as is the rest of your blog. gina xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn't come across. What an ideal web site.