Monday, September 22, 2008

Unassuming Tuesday

I could not get motivated yesterday, so finished off a couple of pages for my A-Z journal, this page turned out a bit boring.
The jounalling is hidden under the picture and secured my a magnet in the tab which was the last thing I did and it went over the journalling, thats why you can see the back of the brads. So my tip of the day put the tab on before the journalling.
The letter S was always going to be easy its a bit pink though, if you click on it you should see it larger because the flowers have words in their centres.

Look what ScrapMumur sent me not one but two awards. I will send them onto Julie who has tagged me for 7 weird facts.

Now there is some fantastic blog candy in the world of blogland and I keep forgetting to put them on my blog and now I can't find them all, typical. But I did find these.




Quick note the holographic powder I used on the three kings is actually holographic embossing powder.



13 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Debby, Fabulous pages so much lovely detail. Hugs Nikki x

Sharon said...

Great layouts. I love the way the book one opens up.

Desire Fourie said...

What a lovely page about your reading. Very clever.

Rach said...

gorgeous layouts, hugs rachxx

Karin said...

Hi debby,

great lay-outs.
Wauw, what a lot of books, did you read all of them?

Hop over to my blog because you've been tagged.

Have a nice afternoon,
xoxo karin

Deb said...

fabulous layouts, love them, I think the reading one is gorgeous, love the papers and it will be fab to look back on in years to come!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a work of art fabulous work ,Dawnxx

Sew This N That said...

wow Debby! what a card! being abit of a book freak (I collect all books in all genre, I adore books)I am in love with this card, I love how you have incorporated the bookcase with the papers and embellishments, cool :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

nessy said...

wonderful pages ~not boring at all ~they are so full of exciting details!!
congrats on your awards!
vanessa xx

Sue said...

these are great debby .. i love em:)

sue
xx

Bev said...

Wow Debby, these pages are fantastic!

hugs Bev x

carolann said...

These pages are awesome hun I am doing a cj at the moment and in contrast mine looks ill lolxxxxx

Anonymous said...

I was just looking for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this type of informative sites in top of the list. Generally the top sites are full of garbage.