Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Inspiration Wednesday

First of all sorry there's no card today, yesterday was definitely one of those days that you wanted to rewind and start again. I did make a card even used Ismaki challenge from Isa but I've decided I would use it as a Birthday card for Sis and has she always pops on this blog I can't show it yet, so I might have another go today. But I do have MIL book to show, I love making these books, you don't need a Bind it all or cropadile just cardstock. Its the called Ribbon n roll and was a class for last year Summer cyber crop on UKS, click here for the link.
Now if blogger behaves if you click on the pictures they go larger.
The first book I did for the class was Louise and Calino, which I won a prize, you can see it here. Edited, sorry the link won't work but you check the archives for 11th August 2007.


I made another one of my nephew's wedding and gave it to my SIL you can see it here
Also made one for my Sis for her Ruby Anniversary, if click here and scroll down past the cards you will see it.
I've made one for our friend Feliu in Spain you can see the cover here, but I haven't shown it completely yet, want to give it to him first.
The orginally book has fibres down the spine but I think it still looks great without them and the spine has yet, hasn't fallen out. It's almost 6inch square and it makes a great gift to celebrate a event. Yes I definitely love making these little books.
I've checked the links the only one not working is Louise and Calino but the rest are OK.



17 comments:

Dawny P said...

Debbie this is great - I love it. And thanks for the link. This is deffo one to have a go at xxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your book is great Debby, You did a fabulous job with the layouts, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

oo Debby, this is just fabulous! I love the pastel theme to the papers and I'm sure the books will be, and are, very much appreciated.
annie x

jjcreations said...

Oh goodness - what a wonderful project - full of memories. Joan

Becky said...

I love your mini scrapbook Debby! I really need to start doing more scrapbooking, I have way too many cards now!
Love Becky xx

Ann said...

Debby what a lovely idea, I will definitely be checking out the link - thank you x

Marit C said...

That is really beautiful!

Lovely to see!

Frances said...

Oo, I just love looking at all your scrapbooks Debby - you make it look so easy but i wouldn't know where to begin! Gorgeous. x

Andrea, said...

fabulous book Debby, the layouts and colours are great

Murielle said...

Waw...Debby...your book is great!!
I love your idea!
Wonderful composition and colours.
Hugs, Mumur

Sharon said...

Fantastic book Debbie. A great memory gift.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic book Debby, lots of happy memories to treasure.
Carole

Jill said...

wow Debby this is gorgeous and what a keepsake to treasure. It must of taken you ages Jill x

carolann said...

What a brilliant keepsake hun its fantastic well done xxxx

Anonymous said...

fabulous work, I love it!

Anonymous said...

very very nice !
I love it !
with my best regards
Karine

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the guidelines you have contributed here. Yet another thing I would like to convey is that laptop or computer memory specifications generally go up along with other advancements in the technological innovation. For instance, any time new generations of processors are introduced to the market, there is usually a matching increase in the size and style calls for of all laptop or computer memory along with hard drive space. This is because the application operated by simply these processors will inevitably boost in power to make new technological innovation.