Monday, July 28, 2008

Awards

Sorry no card today as yet, but just want to thank properly to Marcea, Gisela, Charli, Zoe , Beth and Debbie for the fantastic award Wylde Women Award 1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Who to send, I think the words "acknowledgment to women who brighten your day" means a great deal to me, to those who crafters who take the time to leave a comment and really do brighten up my day, so to you I send you this award.
And look what Liz left me too, I really do appreciate, these great awards.
Now I know I'm behind on my blogging but being at Sis at the weekend and her office where the PC is in is HOT, too hot to bloghop so hopefully will be catching up today.

No comments: