Saturday, May 03, 2008

Open Theme


I have about twenty minutes till my PC throws me off. I showed DD the card that she could share with her brother and I got the look, so here's another card for Grandma. The papers are Laura Ashley ones from Dovecraft, the stamp is creative stamping. Lots of cutting out and layering, the lace is paper with sticky on the back from K&co.
Now the challenge on Arty Girlz is for an open theme so I think this card will do, their challenge is sponsor by Trimcraft who has a new forum opened.
I'm back at my Sis later having to go out for lunch with one of their friends much rather go to the crop but was outvoted but it will mean I can catch up on some comments.

27 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card Love the papers

Crissi Harvey said...

wow what a beautiful card Debby love the paper como you have used and the hat looks so pretty/

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Sandy said...

Oh this is so lovely. Absolutely gorgeous. Awesome creation.

Rosanne said...

How pretty, perfect for a Grandma!

Kathy W said...

another stunning card, it looks very involved with a lot cutting.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

This is beautiful Debby.

Andrea x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is lovely.x

Anonymous said...

this looks really great!

Valerie said...

Most Beautiful!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a gorgeous card!!! love it :) x

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Debbie and fab papers!

Julie sbs-8

Unknown said...

WOW... absolutely stunning... I just love it... very girlie :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my word this is stunning!

Deborah March said...

SO beautiful!

Unknown said...

Very pretty - your cards are beautifully crafted and I am sure well appreciated

Sarah said...

A beautiful card! So delicate and gorgous colours.
xx :0)

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card, those papers are so sweet and great colours

Diane said...

Oh my,this is stunning!!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card so pretty love the image ,Dawnx

Julie said...

gorgeous card, I love those papers

Pearl said...

Just beautiful Debby !

Frances said...

this is gorgeous Debby but I still liked the first one you did for them :)

wendy said...

wow..wow..wow...wow... Beautiful! Stunning! Love it!

cats whiskers said...

Another great Card Debbie, Grndma will love it Hugs jacqui

Marge said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Debby!!!

Smriti said...

This is SOOOO beautiful! It shows how much hard work has gone into it!

Murielle said...

OH...Very splendid card!
I love your job!!!
BRAVO!