Thursday, January 17, 2008

Teddies

Just want to thank Jo Kill here's her blog and papercraft inspirations because I really couldn't think what to do for this wedding card, then the mag arrived and there was a double spread of Jo Kill Teddies and although I didn't use the template in the mag, I used circle punches it set me on this path. I love the two scoops at the moment, I have another card using the two scoops but some reason all my photos have gone weird so need to sort that out today.
Another thing to sort out is this wireless thingy, I now have a lead but is it simply a matter of changing it over, oh no I have to find my PID and password to change the connection on the PC. I may be back later!

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful wedding card, those teddies are so cute

Kelly said...

What an adorable card - especially the teddy bears!

Marlou McAlees said...

This is amazing!!! what a great idea to use circle punches!! love it xx

A Hovel to Home said...

oh my goodness, how sweet are those teddies. Lovely card.

Risa said...

This wedding card is adorable...you did a great job and I love it!
malieta:)

Frances said...

That's a great card, love the heart noses on the teddies and that 2 scoops paper does look yummy!

Kathy W said...

What an awesome card, my mouth dropped opened wide.

Gwen said...

This is just absolutely adorable!