Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Emma

Sorry to all the cardmakers out there but I've another Layout to show. I do have some magnolias waiting to be done on my desk so watch this space. The layout is another for my MIL's book and is of her mother Emma. I used Di Hickman January sketch when I saw this I had these photos waiting to be done and it fitted so well. I used crate paper, loads of inking.The journalling box was a lucky mistake, I had started to write the jounalling straight onto the page and made a spelling mistake so I had to find something to hide it all. Its a chipboard shape that I recovered and made the little border looks much better than what I orginally done.
I was dragged down to PC world yesterday and now I have a box of technology to sort out so DD can use her laptop the chap said it takes 15 minutes tops!

14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous layout, the colours compliment the photos perfectly.

Gwen said...

Very beautiful...love the colors with it!

Samm said...

What a fab layout!!! it's a bit like my latest one, I spelt the title wrong so had to cover it with another letter and filled in the letter with pretty bead to cover the mistake!!!Hehehehe!

Samm
x

Marlou McAlees said...

Debby this is fab!!! you really are great at srapbooking!! x

Louly said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colour scheme, the pper the layout AND those fabulous photos.

Frances said...

Lovely colours and layout, really feminine.

Frances

p.s Keep the layouts coming, I'm hoping it'll rub off on me (I keep meaning to start scrapbooking but haven't made the plunge yet!)

My Paper World said...

Oooh! I love lucky mistakes! They bring out the creativity in you.
This is beautiful! and I love looking at LO's and cards!

Kathy W said...

Don't be sorry. I love your layouts, it inspires me to hit my backlog of photos.

It is such a cheery layout for vintage photos.

Conibaer said...

Great LO! Love the colours!
Sometimes it´s hard to decide if you are scrapping or stamping. At least it´s hard for me! ;o)

Sylvia Blum said...

I'm not a scrapper myself, but I LOVE this LO you made! It's just fantastic!

Aud said...

Wonderful LO! Great pictures, and the journaling frame looks like it was planned like this from the beginning! :o)

Deb said...

This is beautiful, what a fabulous layout, love the colours and papers!

Clare said...

Love the colours you've used for this layout, they go so well with the papers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your write-up. What I want to comment on is that while searching for a good on the web electronics shop, look for a web site with comprehensive information on important factors such as the privacy statement, safety measures details, any payment guidelines, as well as other terms and also policies. Constantly take time to see the help and also FAQ sections to get a greater idea of how the shop operates, what they can do for you, and the way you can make best use of the features.