Monday, January 14, 2008

Sketch


I found this blog about another card challenge and as I love sketches, this was my attempt with the crate paper I used last week.
Many thanks to My Paper World whose sketch I used a few weeks ago as pulled my name out of the hat for some gorgeous strawberry embellishments. I'm hoping they may go with my strawberry cupcake stamp from magnolia. There's also another sketch to try.
The crop went really well, I've almost finished off a LO and well into another and thats with loads of chatting too.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers you have used and that stamp is fab, you have coloured it perfectly

Kelly said...

I love how you made the horse's head and mane raised to it looks more realistic - very cool!

Kim Costello said...

Stunning card just love the 3D work very effective. Yummy papers too! Kim

Isabelle Norris said...

Lovely card Debbie ! hope you can play again this week. Challenge is up ;-)
the ISMAKI team

Marlou McAlees said...

Debby!!! this is so so beautiful. is this a new tilda stamp, its gorgeous and love the yummy papers!! well done on winning Nicola's sketch :) xx

Gwen said...

that is just the most adorable card!! love the 3D stuff & the way you drew around the edges.

Frances said...

This is so lovely; the colours and especially the way you decoupaged the horse.

Hope you're taking part this week. I haven't come up with anything yet, too busy blogging lol

Deb said...

Gorgeous card! love how you 3d the horse and I love that Crate paper, it is so pretty.

Well done on winning the strawberries!

Etha said...

Wow, what neat layering!! those little flowers fit perfectly with the designer papers, so pretty!

My Paper World said...

This is super cute Debby!
I will email you so that you send me your address xx

Kathy W said...

love how you made horse pop out of card, it looks very 3-d. Great cutting and fab card.

Kim said...

That is beautiful! Kim sbs8