Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolutions

Even though she 's been sitting on my desk for a few days, this is my first card of 2008, papers I think is my minds's eye and of course magnolias stamps.
So has anyone made any resolutions, I don't really bother but each year I promise to lose weight this year I must make a serious effort, to be honest I don't think its about what I eat more to do with what I drink. Not sure how I'm going to give up a nice glass of wine especially when I think the red variety helps with cholesterol, but needs must and next week I start thinking about healthy eating. Its no good starting now far too many goodies left over and anyone who knows me will power is not something I recognised.

9 comments:

Kathy W said...

she's very cute, now I need to start thinking about valentines.
Kathy sbs8

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi there and happy new year!! love your beautiful card!! Tilda is so so sweet and love the cupcakes :) x

Marlou McAlees said...

Ps thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll, just seen my name!!! delighted :) I must add you to mine :) xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love how you have coloured in the Tilda

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! She is adorable!

Gwen said...

That is just to stinkin cute!! good job!
I am with you on the whole diet thing! really going to start on Monday! good luck to you!!
Gwen
SBS-8

Etha said...

Your card is ADORABLE!!
I don't think you need to give up your wine, that's an ok thing to drink if you enjoy it. Loosing weight permanently is quite easy, if you only change ONE thing, just don't eat anything that contains refined (white) sugar. nothing!! Get a load of your favorite fruit and have a big basket available in eye sight and eat fruit whenever you feel like something sweet. No sweeteners either to substitue, take honey :)
Another tip is to go at it slowly, don't loose more than a pound a week :)

Han said...

Gorgeous card I love Magnolias - where did you get the cupcake stamps?

~* Donna *~ said...

Hi there i have noticed how you have a love for Magnolia ( Tilda stamps) & thought i would let you know about my new blog i have created , it is a weekly change blog and challenges start every Sunday, Today is our first day of going live and we are offering free blog candy to 2 lucky people for our first week If interested then goto Tilda & Co Challenge Blog