Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Challenges


I've not been having much fun with technology, my anti virus thingy found a virus, prob was it was in the software I use for downloading pics. Manage to sort it out and decided to use another program already on my PC well it just doesn't do what the other program does. So I've downloaded the software again this morning and fingers crossed its clean.
Any way but to nicer things, there are loads of challenges going on at the mo. The first card is for Marlou challenge, you had to have a red or pink embellisment, ribbon and the word Love. I've used the paper on the front of 12 by12 pack of two scoops, used the hearts on the embellishment sheet and ribbon out of my stash, quite please how it turned.
The second is for the stampin up challenge in the UK afraid I was too late for the challenge but still pleased with the card, I used Be happy set and chalk pad for stamping, the large flower was cut out with the cricut.

13 comments:

Kelly said...

That top card is such a great idea - using the squares from the front of the BG like that. Isn't the new Two Scoops paper fun! Also loved the way you adapted the sketch for your all pink card. Thanks for sharing such great cards.

Marlou McAlees said...

well i love it Debby!!! fabulous card and so is the second one for other challenge, thanks for joining in xxx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Great cards Debby, I love the colours.

Julie
SBS-8

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, the papers you have used are so pretty

Marge said...

Ummm, need some of that Two Scoops myself! Very lovely cards!!! Great job on both!!!

Marge

Kathy W said...

I love the top one, it reminds me of a quilt, and the embossing is a great touch.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I like both of these cards very much! I hope you don't have any more virus problems . . . yuck! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it!

My Paper Sketches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Paper World said...

They are both so pretty! the papers are beautiful!

Su Davis said...

Hi Debby,

Love your first card and thought it was for my next challenge, until I remembered I haven't posted it yet - have you been reading my mind?!lol

Thanks for joining in and sharing your creativity. Love the way the stamps set off the die cuts, but neither overpowers the other. So pretty in pink too, yum!

Su

Gwen said...

these are both just darling cards...really love all the pink!!!good job with the challenges!!!

Frances said...

love the colours on this.

Fran x
p.s I've given all my sbs8 sisters an award, see my blog for details :)

Etha said...

wow those cards are just amazing!! I love the top one with the hears and the neat background, too cool!