Monday, November 26, 2007

Moody Monday


Here's the last of the double LO's that I did a few weeks ago in Edgeware, finished it off at the crop yesterday. Thanks Pippa for helping me, I didn't want to use an orange coloured 'd' so she suggested the 'p' upside down it worked a treat. The pics are MIL slides again, papers scenic route, alpha sticker and chipboard with some rub ons from various companies and the last of chunky words from W R Memories.
Had to laugh at the girls at the crop they would like to choose their christmas card from my blog!
I need to wrap some pressies for the weekend to take to MIL and write some cards, finish J's card and finish the last of those Christmas Cards.

4 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

I love your photos they are so cute jennyx

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous layouts!!!! :)

My Paper World said...

These are great! Is that Edgware in middlesex? I work in Edgware!

Peta Boardman said...

Gorgeous LO's!!