Monday, November 12, 2007

It's not a good morning



Lets start with the first finished LO from Saturday. We used doodlebug paper and although on Saturday we hadn't inked the papers, I lifted then all off and inked them.

So back to this morning and its not even 9am yet, first the car wouldn't start at like 6am for DH to go to work its probably the battery but by the time we had sorted it out I'm now wide awake so no going back to sleep. Whilst tidying up decided to put the DVD I borrowed from my nephew with my sis Polar bears stamps so they wouldn't be forgotten. So went in my room to find a large artbin about to fall went to put it on the floor, it was heavier than I thought and my hand didn't have the strength to hold it and it fell out of my hand onto my foot(it was full of chipboard). I'm surprised my DD didn't wake up and have I found the Polar bears NO. I think I need to go back to bed and start again.








No comments: