Saturday, November 17, 2007

Best laid plans




I only had a few bits to do on my LO but DH came home the car had to go to the garage and then he wanted my help to sort out some stuff, so by the time I finished the LO is was quite late. But determined to play with my Pirate Sugar Nellie and if you have one pirate you have to do a couple more. I've used some Junkitz extreme boy and 7 gipsies (I think) that I had.
Well the car is better and DH is out of my hair today and I've chosen the pics and paper for the weekly challenge that I can show, so thats the plan today and tomorrow must get down to some more christmas cards and maybe I really should write out that christmas card list. I'm only avoiding doing the list cos I really don't want to know how many cards I actually need.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are cute:)

Andrea, said...

Brilliant cards, they are so cute. I can't wait for my pirate to arrive