Sunday, October 14, 2007

BOB



















Well I think I can show some of my entries cos I'm sure it was September that you would hear if you're shortlisted. I'm pretty sure I'm not unique enough but am I bothered. No, I enjoyed trying to think a little out of my box to produce something special and I won't have the stress worrying about whether I'll ever get LO's back. So here's Olivia just noticed the picture is pants and doesn't show the delicate colours that well. I used Basic Grey LillyKate, I used the BG tags to cover the letters. Stamped the swirls and the little tiny flowers have tiny gem centres.
Here's a little close up of my butterfly











Had a great day yesterday at the Creative Scrapbooking Company, with Linda who I've nicknamed the Bazzill Queen she loves bazzill and uses a touch of pattern papers and makes the most spectacular layouts. Just need to find some worthy pics to finish off my LO's and a few embellishments. Looking forward to next months visit especially after looking at her artbin full of examples.

1 comment:

Terrie Farrell said...

those butterflies are beautiful Debby. X