Saturday, September 01, 2007

card swap

Still having PC probs, only thing is some websites are now faster but the ones I'm having probs are just as bad and its mainly UKS and sponsors using the same hosting. Luckily blogger likes me at the mo.
I joined a card swap on Mod Scraps forum unfortunately the forum is only open for the last of the swaps before it closes down. So the first card is mine pearlescent card embossed by the cuttlebug goes through a treat, Kirsty Wiseman freebie download and a bit of ribbon. The stamp is Hobby Art and was one of the first stamp I got many moons ago. Stamped three times, watercoloured with pencils and layered. Hopefully this will be posted to my swappee over the weekend.
Have already received mine from CrazyDaisy, I just love the paper.



















Here's my Magician all stitched an outlined, cute isn't he, all I need now is some material to make a patchwork cushion for him. I have decided on the challenge for the next project. Its 10 by 13 inches of a basket of flowers the designer is Betty Davis (I love her ballerina's) although it was done on 16 count Aida, I'm doing it on linen don't want to make my life too easy now.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.