Monday, September 03, 2007

Class Schedule

















Couple more cards I've made the flowers are rubber stamps from Simply Stamps and paper is BG.

The class schedule is up for Scrapcamp, once Sis and I coloured coded the classes we managed to work out which ones we wanted to do. Apart from Maria Grace Abuzman album class we are going for LO classes, Sis doesn't get much time to Scrapbook so this gives her a chance to have some completed LO, although I did mention that for MariaGrace class there's jounalling homework to which I was given THE LOOK. We also wanted to take a least one class with every teacher its not everyday you get to take a class with the likes of Jane Dean, Kirsty Wiseman and The ButtonLady sorry Cleo Jarvis.

So next Sunday at 6pm will be sat at my PC waiting to book the classes, I've even checked that I remembered my password ( which I didn't so got that sorted out)

DS leaves for Los Angeles on Thursday to meet up DD at Las Vegas at some point.

4 comments:

Elinor said...

Lovely cards Debby - have fun picking your classes, they all sound fab! :)

Sheila said...

That's a lovely card.

Just dropped by to let you know you won my Blog Candy so pop over and e mail me your address.
Congratulations and thank you so much for taking part.

Sheila-x-

Terrie Farrell said...

Debby i've been doing that this evening! got my schedule ready....should pm it to you to see if any match!

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog here! Also your site quite a bit up fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link on your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol.