Friday, September 14, 2007

CJ


Seeing as I'm pretty sure the girl whose this cj belongs doesn't read my blog I'm happy to load it. I think the worse thing with cj it working out what to do when basically the same things apply as everyone else, hopefully I've managed a bit different here. Things that bring me Joy. My children who have grown to become independent adults, its a joy to watch them enjoy life.
Well Friday is upon us, picking up DS on Sat and Sunday cropping at Mytchett community centre so if you fancy good company, plenty of laughs (Sis is so funny) and some scrapbooking or even card making come and join us about 10.30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future}. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!.