Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tempting Fate


I hope blogger likes me with all these photos to upload. Running a bit late this morning realised its craft day on QVC so rang Sis to let her know, half an hour later I put the phone down.
As you can see my Francoise Read Oriental ladies arrived yesterday and I couldn't resist to make a quick card just used my watercolour pencils and make a couple of layers isn't she cute hopefully I will have more time next week after the cyber crop.
I've managed all the classes and project, the first was a kit I brought from Crafty Pastimes, it took all morning to find photos then the HP scanner didn't like them so had to sort out the Epson scanner I brought for slides to see if that would work as you can see it did. I don't like using orignal old photos usually I like to cut them up to the size I want and sometimes I cut off too much!!!!!
This is my DD at Christmas when she was four money was tight and Father Christmas always brought a Christmas outfit and he made sure it would fit for a long time. The papers are American Craft, I particularly liked the sewing on the flowers.


















This is Rebecca Purse project that I brought the kit for its really cute, I think the papers are Dream Street but don't hold me to that. The pics are from 1988 too when I took Amanda, Carla and Tim (nieces and nephew) along with my two to the paddling pool at Stoke Park.















This is a spoonful sprinkles class you have a sketch to follow I turned it so would fit the photos I printed, the big tag is because I journalled underneath and made a huge mistake. I used K&Co papers and chipboard flowers, Julie Hickey explained at Newbury to stick the flowers on the paper and leave for as long as you can possible overnight because you can cut them out much better and I have to say shes right.





No comments: