Thursday, August 16, 2007

Creative Scrapbooking Company


We had the most fabulous time and even the awful traffic coming home can't spoil it. It only took just under the hour to get to Edgware. We took some great classes with Lynn and there was none of this, here's the class and here is the kit. We had to choose what paper we wanted to use and Lynn helped to co-ordinate. Lets be honest this is class on its own choosing matching papers can be hard work.
We didn't take any photos so we made photo mats the size they were on the orginal. In all we made two double LO and one single they just need photos and titles.
Determined to finish one I scanned the photos I wanted to use and then the printer from hell decided to crop them for me. What would take ten minutes nearly took an hour. But if you scroll down you will see Fun in the Snow, the photos are rubbish but like I said they are scanned and already being attacked by the glue in the photo albums. My cuttlebug savings took a bashing but hopefully today Sis 's arrives and I can have a play. Just before I left yesterday had a quick look at UKS to find I've won a couple of more prizes, one for DS coming of age and Loo's Calino book. I feel really embarrassed to win so many prizes, I've been a luckly gal lately.
Good Luck Halley.












1 comment:

JP Duck said...

Hi debby.
Love your finished layouts, you put me to shame.
It was a great day wasn't it. I can't wait to go again.
Jan
x