Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yes at last my TSV has arrived, I was getting annoyed cos everyone had theirs even Scrapdolly and she was pleased with hers. Well its brill the papers were not that bad but it worth it for the chipboard and stickers. I brought two one for my Sis if she liked it well it didn't take her long to say yes.
Managed to get myself locked out yesterday something I won't be able to live down. Sis was taking my Dad to DS flat so she picked me up, I grabbed the elephant keyring in the bowl and shut the door behind then realising I forgot my handbag went to open the door to find out I had the carkey. I had DS flat key but its empty not so much as a kettle for a cup of tea. Sis was going to Craft & Co and I had no money but rang OH on Sis mob to meet me there and used his card.

Have brought rusty pickle pirate paper for the challenge on UKS still haven't started on BOB and realised I need to make an anniversary card.

Oh and DS he's not moving till he sorts out the telly and internet, he hoping to get Sky and broadband rather than Virgin it could be weeks but at least this afternoon I get my Dining Room back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you in your effort!.