Friday, May 25, 2007

The Chelsea Flower Show


Sis got 2 tickets at Christmas from her DD, she invited me to go with her and we were going by train. Have to say I was actually dreading it because Sis would have had to struggle with the wheelchair , bags and stuff. Then we discovered that you can take a carer free if you are a wheelchair user. Sis even rang couldn't believe you can get something for nothing.
I have to apologies about the train comment on an early post because we got a third of our train tickets and they asked if we could manage the stairs not sure how they would have managed it but I believe they would have got me over to the other side of the tracks.
At Chelsea we were directed to the exhibitors entrance no waiting for bag seaches straight in.
It was bumping and I'm suffering a bit today but thats not unexpected. Managed to see most things in the Floral Display and the Pavilion, there was no prob with the shops cos we went back for another look later but it was a struggle to see the gardens in the end gave them up and sent Sis to take photos. Did see Elaine Page didn't realise she was so tiny. It was quite difficult to take photos so Sis you better have some good ones or else. Heres one of the few that was on my camera and the rest aren't bad either.
On the scrapbooking struggling with BOB and now a list of Bday cards is catching up with me, really is inconsiderate for my brother to be 60, and this list is full of Mens yuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're simply too magnificent. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the best way through which you are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific site.