Thursday, December 28, 2006

Little Bear



Here's my take on the little bear that was in this month Papercraft Inspirations. He is such a cutie and easy (well it must be I can do it) I have been itching to make him since I saw him. Jo Kill is the designer she has a blog too here hope the link works but look at the slide show some fab cards.

Yesterday got dragged down to Mums to pack most of her kitchen for the big move today. Her flat is looking great the boys have worked really hard to get it finished. She's not looking forward to going but Dad can't wait he's never been happy in that house since the bogus gasmen stole from them. They've got a brand new fridge/freezer so David is having the old fridge and freezer plus the washing machine has the new place has a laundry room, I hope he's house goes through soon I'm running out of space.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous card!! Thank you for the really kind comments and link to my blog :)

TTFN

jo xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.